Use the brief checklist to make sure you complete every part correctly.When completing a FedEx International Air Waybill please type or print clearly, pressing hard with a ball-point pen.
1. Sender Information / From (required) Add your address details and the phone number. The shipper’s telephone number is very important, in case we need to contact you in the event of any questions concerning your shipment.
2. Reference (optional) Enter your internal reference. The first 24 characters will appear on your invoice.
3. Recipient information / To (required) For reliable delivery, full and clear details are imperative.
All shipments must have the recipient’s telephone number, and postal code for timely routing and delivery.
4. Shipment information (required) This information does not replace a Commercial Invoice on shipments for which that document is required.
- Total packages, weight, dimensions Enter total number of packages in shipment, total weight of shipment (lbs. or kg), and shipment dimensions (length, width, and height in inches or centimeters).
- Commodity Description Enter a complete description of each commodity and indicate if it is for resale or not.
- Harmonized Code Enter the Harmonized System Tariff Number for each commodity in the shipment.
- Country of Manufacture Enter the country where each commodity was produced.
- Total Value for Customs (Required by Customs officials for possible assessment of duties and taxes.) This amount represents the replacement cost or selling price (even if not sold for resale) of the contents of your shipment and must be equal to or greater than the “Total Declared Value for Carriage.” This amount must agree with the value shown on the commercial invoice. Note: For information/assistance regarding shipments of high intrinsic value items, call FedEx Customer Service.
- Total Declared Value for Carriage (Required by FedEx to help determine transport liabilities.) This amount represents the FedEx liability for the shipment–limited to US$100 or US$9.07 per pound (US$20.38 per kilo) (or the equivalent in local currency), whichever is greater, unless a higher value is declared at time of tender and a greater charge is paid. This amount must not exceed the “Total Declared Value for Customs” amount.
- For EU Only Tick if goods are not in free circulation and provide a Commercial Invoice.
5. Express Package Service (required) Select your desired service for shipping:
- FedEx Intl. Priority Customs-cleared delivery to more than 210 countries typically in 1, 2, or 3 business days.
6. Packaging (required) Select the packaging used for shipping: FedEx Letter/Envelope, FedEx Pak, or Other Packaging.
7. Special Handling (optional) If you would like FedEx to hold your shipment at a FedEx location or would like Saturday delivery, tick the appropriate box. Saturday delivery is available to select locations.
8. Shipper must check/tick (required) Indicate whether your shipment contains dangerous goods by ticking the appropriate box.
9a. Payment (required) Bill transportation charges to: Select the desired method of payment for transportation charges by ticking the appropriate box. Not every option is available to all destinations.
- To bill recipient, enter the recipient’s FedEx Account Number (if known).
- To bill third party, enter third party’s FedEx Account Number.
9b. Payment (required) Bill duties and taxes to: Consignee – for shipments from Bulgaria
Select your desired method of payment for duty and tax charges by ticking the appropriate box (same procedure as transportation). All shipments including personal, gift, and “items” can be subject to Customs charges. FedEx cannot estimate Customs charges. If the recipient or third party fails to pay duties and taxes, the sender is responsible for payment.
10. Signature (required) The Air Waybill must be signed and dated by the sender or company representative.
For any questions regarding our services in Bulgaria, please contact Customer Service.