- All items must be completely filled out. The information on the Commercial/Proforma Invoice must match the information on the Air-Waybill 100%.
- At least 3 copies of the Commercial/Proforma Invoice should be prepared, and we recommend placing an additional copy inside of the shipment packaging.
- Click here to open a blank Commercial Invoice that you can print
- Click here to open a blank Proforma Invoice that you can print
The following information must be present in the Commercial Invoice:
1. Shipper/Exporter: Contact name, company name, full address and VAT number.
2. Country of Manufacture: The country in which each of the commodities in your shipment was originally manufactured or produced.
3. Importer: If the shipment will be handled by an importer who is not the recipient, add a full name and address here.
4. The FedEx International Air Waybill number Our main reference for your shipment.
5. Your description of each commodity must include: Full description
Harmonized code (where possible)
Reason for export/intended use
Any part or serial numbers
Country of manufacture.
6. Before you sign the Declaration Ensure that all the information is consistent with the Air Waybill or your shipment could be delayed in customs. Certain commodities may need extra documentation or export licenses. We need one original commercial invoice with five copies, all individually signed. We also recommend that you put a copy inside one package.
10. Signature (required) The Air Waybill must be signed and dated by the sender or company representative.
For any questions regarding our services in Bulgaria, please contact Customer Service.